This is part of a series of inquiry-based provocations for essential elements of the PYP and the Learner Profile. For more, click here.
This week’s provocation centers around what it means to be an inquirer.
Resource #1: A Mini, Magnetic, All-Terrain Robot via The Kid Should See This
Resource #2: SOAR by Alyce Tzue
Resource #3: Going Fishing Stop Motion by Guldies via The Kid Should See This
Resource #4: Claymates by Dev Petty
Resource #5: Beyond the Pond by Joseph Kuefler
- What is the connection between being an inquirer and asking questions?
- What are some of the obstacles we face in being inquirers?
- What is the connection between being an inquirer and creativity?
- Why is being an inquirer important for our individual lives and careers?
- Why is being an inquirer important for our societies?
- What does it mean to be an inquirer?
- What is our responsibility to be inquirers?
- How can you know you are being an inquirer through the learning process?
featured image: DeathToTheStockPhoto