This is a series of provocations designed to provide resources for students to inquire into the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals, or SDGs. For more, click here.
The Sustainable Development Goal #9 is intended to “build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization, and foster innovation.” The resources below are intended to help your students start thinking about what this might look like and how they can be involved!
Resource #1: Our Work by Global Goods Partners
Resource #2: Animanimals: Ant by Filmbilder
Resource #3: Enterprise Sustainability by Bruton STrobe Studios
Resource #4: If You Plant a Seed by Kadir Nelson
Resource #5: The Red Bicycle: An Extraordinary Story of One Ordinary Bicycle by Jude Isabella and Simone Shin
- What is infrastructure? How does it impact the way a society functions?
- What is industry? How does it impact the way a society functions?
- What is innovation? How does it impact the way a society functions?
- How does innovation help people come up with ideas for better infrastructure and industry?
- How can responsible shopping choices help improve the industries in other countries?
featured image: DeathToTheStockPhoto