These two videos have really caught my eye lately. The first is entitled, “Washed Ashore, Art to Save the Sea:”
The second is one I used in an inquiry into inquiry with some teachers last month, in which artist Phil Hansen shares his experience when he developed a tremor in his hands:
- How does using (or reusing) what we already have impact our lives?
- How can our limitations or problems provide opportunities?
- What role does creativity play in solving problems?
- How is recycling connected to creativity?
- What is our responsibility to use our creative talents to improve the world?
featured image: DeathToTheStockPhoto