As I sat wondering what to do with all the plastic Easter eggs from last month (and what becomes of the surely millions of eggs sold every year), the idea for this provocation was hatched… (pun intended!).
Resource #1: Lauren Singer’s Mason Jar
For a lengthier, more in-depth video about Lauren Mason’s zero waste lifestyle, see Vox’s video, “It Shouldn’t Be This Hard to Go Green.”
Resource #2: What Matters, by Alison Hughes
Resource #3: What Really Happens to the Plastic You Throw Away, Ted-Ed
- What does it mean to think about how we use our resources?
- What is our responsibility to think about how we use our resources?
- How does thinking about how we use our resources impact our lives? Our world?
- How are reducing and reusing different than recycling?
- What are the points of view on responsible use of resources?
featured image: DeathToTheStockPhoto