We understand the power of empathy. It can help us find a sense of belonging. It can help us cross boundaries in reaching those around us. It can help us process our past pain and understand the struggles of others.
Surely, such a powerful attitude should never be taken for granted where our students are concerned. Here are resources to help them investigate it.
Resource #1: Scarlett, by the STUDIO NYC
Resource #2: The Invisible Boy by Trudy Ludwig
Resource #3: If We Could See Inside Others’ Hearts
Resource #4: Empathy by Brene Brown
- What is empathy like?
- What is empathy not like?
- What is the relationship between empathy and connection?
- What are the different perspectives on a empathy?
- How does a person’s ability to feel empathy change?
- How does empathy impact our communities?
featured image: DeathToTheStockPhoto