A while back, I shared a provocation to support one of the IB Primary Years Programme Units known as Who We Are. This week, I want to share one that can be used with How We Organize Ourselves. Take a look at this fascinating video to find out how the US went about the problem of an exponentially growing volume of mail.
- How are problem-solving and organization connected?
- How did the zip-code solution change over time?
- How might future zip code solutions impact people?
- Why do we keep changing the way we organize systems?
- What is our responsibility to keep changing the way we organize systems?
featured image: DeathToTheStockPhoto