Enthusiasm comes so naturally for so many kids (especially before they get old enough that it becomes uncool), it can be easy to overlook having a real discussion about it. But I’m pretty sure we could all use more of its rich, sunny, creative goodness in our lives. Enjoy this week’s provocation!
Resource #1: Me and My Cello – Happy Together Cello Cover by The Piano Guys
Another fun video from these guys packed with enthusiasm:
Resource #2: A Pep Talk from Kid President to You by Soul Pancake
Resource #3: Fancy Nancy by Jane O’Connor & Robin Preiss Glasser
Resource #4: Sam & Dave Dig a Hole by Mac Barnett & Jon Klassen
- What is the connection between enthusiasm and individualism?
- What are some of the obstacles to enthusiasm? How can we overcome?
- How does enthusiasm change over a person’s lifetime?
- What is the connection between enthusiasm and creativity?
- How does enthusiasm impact our world?
- How does enthusiasm impact an individual’s work?
featured image: DeathToTheStockPhoto