This is a series of provocations designed to provide resources for students to inquire into the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals, or SDGs. For more, click here.
The global goal of Good Health & Well-Being aims to “ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages.” Use these resources to help students inquire into what it means to provide health for all.
Resource #1: What is a Food Desert? by Carb Loaded
Resource #2: Calm.com (see Calm for Schools free program)
Resource #3: The Story of Cholera by The Global Health Media Project
Resource #4: Thing Things We Carry by The Herd
Resource #5: The Curious Garden by Peter Brown (read here by johnvu)
- What is wellness?
- What is health care?
- How might good health and wellness solutions look different around the world? How might they look the same?
- How does access to health care impact an individual? A community? The world?
- How does wellness impact a person’s life?
- How does what humans need for healthcare change over time?
- What is our responsibility for good health and wellness? For ourselves? For others?
- What is the connection between knowledge and good health?
featured image: DeathToTheStockPhoto